Terms of Service
Terms of Service
The terms of service constitute a contract between you and Metoree (below, Metoree), regarding the
terms of service provided by Metoree.
1. Agreement to Our Terms of Service
- Users must use our service in accordance with the provisions of these terms of service. You may
not use our services unless you have validly and irrevocably agreed to these terms of service.
- If the user is a minor, please obtain the consent of a legal representative such as a person
with parental authority before using our service.
- By actually using our service, the User shall be deemed to have validly and irrevocably agreed
to these terms of service, and these terms of service shall apply to the User from the time of
2. Handling of Information
- Users must provide true, accurate, and complete information about themselves when using our
- Users must strictly manage the password registered for use of our service at their own risk to
prevent unauthorized use. We shall deem any and all acts performed using the registered password
to be the acts of the user him/herself.
Privacy Protection, in addition to these terms of service.
In using our service, the User shall not do any of the following, and warrants that the User will
not do any of the following
- Violating laws, court judgments, decisions or orders, or legally binding administrative measures
- Actions that may be detrimental to public order or morals (including posting, publishing,
publicizing, or transmitting excessively violent expressions, explicit sexual expressions, or
other expressions that may be offensive to others, including antisocial content).
- Infringing our rights or any third party (including copyrights, trademarks, patents and other
intellectual property rights, portrait rights, honor rights, privacy rights, and other rights
under laws and regulations or contractual agreements)
- Use of this service for commercial purposes without our prior consent
- Use of our service for a purpose different from the intended purpose of use of our service
- Transmitting or writing harmful computer programs, etc.
- Collecting, disclosing, or providing personal information, registration information, or usage
history information of a third party without authorization.
- Any act that obstructs or interferes with the operation of this Service by us or the use of this
Service by other users.
- Actions that assist or encourage any of the above prohibited activities
- Other acts that we deems inappropriate.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless from and against any and all direct or indirect damages,
losses or expenses (including attorneys' fees) arising out of your use of our service in violation
of the law or these terms of service (including cases where we receives a claim from a third party
due to such use). (including cases in which we receives a claim from a third party due to such use).
In the event that we suffers any direct or indirect damage, loss, or expense (including attorney's
fees) as a result of the use of our service, we shall immediately compensate or indemnify the User
in accordance with our claim.
6. Provision, Modification, or Suspension of Services and Release of Obligation
- In using our service, users must provide the necessary personal computers, cellular phones,
telecommunications equipment, operating systems, communication means and electric power, etc. at
their own expense and responsibility.
- We may place advertisement or third parties on our service.
- We may change all or part of the contents of our service, or discontinue providing our service,
at any time without prior notice to the user, if we deem it necessary.
- We shall not be liable for any factual or legal defects in our services (including the
Contents). (including the Contents) is free from defects in fact or law (including, but not
limited to, defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a
particular purpose, security, etc., errors or bugs, infringement of rights, etc.). (2) We do not
warrant to you that the information on the Site is free of defects (including, but not limited
to, defects, errors, bugs, or infringements of rights). We shall not be obligated to remove such
defects and provide our service to the User. However, if the contract between you and us
(including these terms of service) regarding our services provided for a fee is a consumer
contract as defined in the consumer contract act, we shall not be liable to the user. However,
in the event that a contract between you and us (including these terms of service) regarding our
services provided for a fee constitutes a consumer contract as defined in the consumer contract
act, this does not exempt us from its entire liability to compensate for damages incurred by the
user due to hidden defects in the relevant Services.
- If we finds that a user is using our service in violation of these terms of service, We will
take such action as we deems necessary and appropriate. However, we does not guarantee to the
User or any third party that the User or any other person will not violate these terms of
service. Further, we shall not be obligated to prevent or correct such violations by the User or
any third party.
7. Exemption from Liability
- We shall not be liable for any and all damages incurred by the user as a result of our service.
However, if the contract between we and the user (including this agreement) regarding our
service constitutes a consumer contract as defined in the consumer contract act, the disclaimer
in this paragraph shall not apply. However, if the contract between you and us regarding our
service (including this Agreement) is a consumer contract as defined in the consumer contract
act, the disclaimer in this paragraph shall not apply.
- With respect to damages incurred by the User arising out of our service, the amount of the line
expenses that the User expended in the month in which the relevant damages occurred when using
8. Changes to these Terms of Service
We may change these terms of Service or individual terms of service at any time without prior notice
to the user, if we deems it necessary. The modified terms of service and Individual terms of service
shall become effective at the time they are posted in appropriate places on the website operated by
us, and by continuing to use our service after modification of the terms of service and Individual
terms of service, the User shall be deemed to have validly and irrevocably agreed to the modified
terms of service and the applicable Individual terms of service. You will be deemed to have validly
and irrevocably consented to the terms of service as modified and to the applicable individual terms
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms of service shall be written in Japanese and shall be governed by and construed in
accordance with the laws of Japan. The Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court shall have
exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance over any dispute arising out of or in connection with
our service between the user and us.